The Future of Homes...Today
Standard Features – 2018
- Basement walls are strong and sturdy combining 10” of poured concrete with steel rebar.
- Potential water problems are addressed with an exterior coat of Deco 20.
- A Footer Drain provides added protection, keeping water from collecting against the wall.
- A Vapor Barrier is used between the stone and concrete floor in the basement.
- Bilco Door provides an Emergency Exit.
- Provisions for a passive Radon System stubbed under basement concrete floor.
- All framing lumber to be equal or better than SPF #2 for tighter tolerances.
- Exterior framing includes 2×6 Wall Studs 16” on center with 7/16” OSB sheathing covered with Tyvek house wrap to keep a tight building envelope.
- GAF Architectural Shingles offer a limited lifetime warranty.
- Low maintenance is afforded with Vinyl Siding, Aluminum Fascia, Seamless Gutter and Downspouts, and Vinyl Porch Posts.
- Steel Insulated Raised Panel Garage Door.
- Walls and Ceilings are painted with two coats of flat paint for easy touch-up.
- The Kitchen features American made cabinets in a variety of options with some cabinets being bumped up and out for aesthetically pleasing look. There is aWide selection of door designs, stains, and wood species including:.
- Oak, Maple, Cherry, Hickory, and Painted.
- Appliances include
- A quiet dishwasher with cleaning sensor.
- Self-Cleaning Oven with easy care ceramic glass Cooktop Range, and Microwave Oven above the Range, providing more counter space for use.
- Plumbing products include:.
- A Stainless Steel Sink with a Moen High Arc Spout and pullout spray, ideal for large pots.
- Moen Lavatory faucet fixtures.
- Multiple interior door styles and door hardware available in Nickel, Bronze, and Polished Brass.
- Interior trim and Masonite Doors are painted and Railings Stained.
- Decorative Front Door.
- Handle set and Deadbolt Locks on all exterior doors, adding enhanced security.
- Standard flooring includes an $2.50 per SF allowance with a multitude of choices of carpet and sheet vinyl.
- Many Flooring Options such as Luxury Vinyl Tile or Planks; Hand scraped hardwoods and Fusion Waterproof composite tile or planks.
- TV, Phone, and Computer location needs are addressed with a CAT 5 at a desired location of choice, and RG 6 Coaxial TV Cable Jacks in the Family Room and each bedroom.
- Electric Smoke Detectors, located on each level, and all bedrooms.
- Electric Garage Door Opener, providing convenience and security.
- 3 Recessed lights included.
- Fan Boxes in all bedrooms and Family Rooms.
ENERGY SAVING FEATURES:
- An Energy Efficient Carrier Heat Pump provides heating and air conditioning for year round comfort.
- Energy Saver Water Heater.
- Energy Saving Windows with Low E Glass and Argon Gas between the panes.
- The frame of the home is caulked and sealed with Tyvek House Wrap to increase thermal integrity.
- Blown Fiberglass Insulation achieves an R38 Value in the ceiling and an R 21 Value in the walls. R 30 Fiberglass Batt Insulation is used to insulate the unconditioned basement space from the conditioned space on the first floor.
- Future Homes takes every effort to create the Ultimate New Home Experience. Customers are valued and treated with respect, and a trusting relationship is developed. Working one on one with the builder is a feature of Future Homes that helps guide you through each phase of the design, purchase, and construction process of your new Future Home.
- Peace of Mind is afforded with a One Year Warranty.
- Manufacturers update products due to improved technology. Future Homes reserves the right to change included features with products of equal or superior specifications.